Mobius Action Camera 1080P HD Mini Sports Camera Wide Angle Edition
|Varastossa:|| 1 kpl |
|Wide-Angle Lens Mobius Camera|
The wide-angle lens Mobius Camera comes with a japanese built glass lens that has an approximate horizantal field of view of 131 degree with minimal fisheye distortion.
1080P HD Video Quality The Mobius can record in gorgeous 1080P H.264. HD video quality at 30 frames per second. At the highest video quality, the bit rate will be nearly 18,000 kpbs in wide angle recording. There is also a 720P 60 frames per second option suitable for extremely fast action recording, and WDR (Wide Dynamic Range) recording for low light scenarios. A Time Lapse mode, where the camera will automatically take Time-Lapsed still images is also included. Battery Life The Mobius can record for approximately 80 minutes at a time. Add a power bank (not included) to increase the battery life. The Mobius is capable of recording live video while plugged in as well. Audio Quality The Mobius records audio with 3 volume settings at 512 Kbps PCM (CD quality). Use it as a Car Camera With the car mount and car adaptor (not included), the Mobius makes an effective dash cam. As soon as the Mobius is plugged into the car power adaptor it will start / stop record based on driving, no need to press record. With the Mobius' video quality and wide angle view, you can read any license plate on the road with ease. Mounts and Accessories Included with the Mobius is an attachment sleeve, a Velcro mount and a USB cable. Optional accessories include: bike handlebar mount, car mount, mini tripod, car adaptor, and helmet mount & waterproof case.
Note: This is the final hardware release version of the Mobius.
- 1080P HD Video & Audio Recording
- 1080P 30FPS or 720 60FPS Video
- Battery life of 80 Minutes
- The Most Advanced Mini Action Camera Available
- Records in Loop Recording or Still Images
- Takes up to 32 GB SD Card
- Can be used as a Dash Camera (Start / Stop Recording)
- The Mobius ActionCam is one of the most sophisticated mini cameras around. At 2 x 1 x 1 inches and weighing only 1.3oz, this camera can easily fit in any pocket, but press record and you will capture stunning HD video quality normally only found on devices 5 times the size.
- The Wide-Angle Lens use a new wide angle lens (Mobius Lens C) which offers a 131 degree view
- Two user selectable video modes, toggled by the mode button after power up. Either mode can be set to record 1080p-30fps or 720p-60fps or 720p-30fps.
- The video format is .MOV with H.264 compression codec. but this camera can record sequential clips with a one sec. overlap, so there is no lost video and no need for an AVI firmware like the #16 to get that benefit.
- Three movie quality settings (Super, Standard, and Low), which will vary the recording bit rates suitable for the user-selected frame size and frame rate. The Super setting with 1080p-30 fps video gives an approximate average total bit rate around 18,000 kbps. with a high detail and motion scene. The Low setting with 720p-30 fps video gives approximately 5800 kbps on the low end.
- Four video recording cycle time settings will be 5, 10, and 15 min. plus "Max", all of which will stop/save/continue. The Max setting will record until the 4GB files size limit is reached, the card runs out of space, or the battery power is removed. The actual Max recording time will vary dramatically accord to the users settings for frame size, frame rate, and movie quality. The 4GB file limit can be reached in less than 30 min. with 1080p High quality video.
- Loop recording (5 min. clips with one sec. video overlap, so no lost video). Pressing the mode button while in Loop Record mode will make the current clip being recorded write protected so it will not get over written during looping. The file can be manually deleted, though.
- Movie flip (180 deg. rotation)
- Movie sound (off plus three volume levels)
- Photo capture mode with frame sizes of 2048x1536, 1920x1080, or 1280x720 (all native pixel sizes - no up conversion)
- Time lapse photos with delays between images. The targeted delay times range from 0.25 to 60 sec.
- Recording LED toggle
- Movie/photo time stamp toggle
- Power on button delay (to prevent premature activation while handling)
- Auto-record when power to the camera is applied (useful for car recorder use - no button presses needed.)
- Charging on/off toggle when plugged into a USB data port (useful for some external USB devices)
- TV out (PAL or NTSC), which will include a playback mode.
- TV display ratio (4:3 or 16:9)
- GUI program support for setting the parameters will be available.
- 1 x Mobius Wide-Angle Action Camera
- 1 x USB Cable
- 1 x Mini Screwdriver
- 1 x Mounting Sleeve
Tuote lisätty: 09.02.2015. |