Designed to replace the aging T-6 Texan, the T-28 Trojan was a piston engine military trainer aircraft used by both the US Air Force and the US Navy. The Navy continued to use this as the primary trainer right up to the early 1980’s.
Famous Models have chosen several striking colour schemes, two from the Navy and one from the Air Force; the only down side, is choosing which one to have!
The T-28 features many scale details that will look great on the deck as well as screaming down the flying strip of your club.
The newest and best ‘Electronic Worm drive’ main landing gear and nose wheel are fully complemented by functioning scale doors. Batteries are easily and quickly changed due to the large removable and fully detailed canopy.
As always, ample power is provided by a lightweight and efficient brushless motor, it’s turning a 3 Blade propeller and scale spinner. Loops, stall turns, 4 Point rolls are made easy with this lightweight EPO foam airframe.
- Material: Durable EPO
- Wing Span: 1,400mm ( 55.1in )
- Length: 1,185mm ( 46.7in )
- Flying Weight: Around 2,450g
- Servo: 9g Servo x11 17g Servo x 1
- Landing Gear : Electric Servo less Retract Landing Gear
- Motor: 4250-KV500 Powerful Out runner Brushless Motor
- ESC: 50A Brushless ESC
- Propeller: 13X9 3 Blade Propeller With Spinner
- Battery: Li-Po 14.8V 2600mAh 25C
- Radio: 6 Ch Radio Control (ei sisälly pakettiin)
- CG Position:80-85mm (From Leading Edge)
- Wing Area:33.4d㎡
- Wing Load: 73.3g/d㎡
Sisältää: Harjattoman moottorin 4250-KV500, 50A/ESC:n, Servot 9gx11 17gx1 ja Li-po akun 2600mAh 14.8V
Lisäksi tarvitset: Lähettimen, vastaanottimen (6 kanavaa) ja li-po laturin
Varustettu laskusiivekkeillä, kääntyvillä laskutelineillä ja navigointivaloilla.